Sunday, November 17, 2013

Upscale Boutique Critique

I had been invited to show my art the Holly Jolly Holiday Boutique in Danville,Il yesterday.  The layout was beautiful and it definitely had a boutique vibe, but there were far too few people and I sold far too few items.  It was a fun experience, but I think I'll stick to just craft fairs.  I have another one in mid December, but I need to find ones I can slip into to fill my empty weekends.  

One good thing I have noticed about having good and bad shows is that I am constantly looking for ways to improve my displays.  Just look at the differences from one show to the next, it's amazing!  I'm always looking for new displays (saw a gorgeous tailor bust aptly named Lady Gaga - I'll have to see if I can find a picture) and ways to adjust my spread to get a good flow.  Wish me luck at my next show!




No comments:

Post a Comment