Sunday, December 15, 2013

Slow Going...

Ugh! I have had two disapponting shows in two weeks, but I've come to realize that is the chance I take.  I did have a few sales at the Veedersburg Holiday Shoppe, but I think because our town is so small there just wasnt enough foot traffic.  My show yesterday at the Moose Family Center in Lafayette, In was a total bust though.  It was basically blizzarding the whole time and I could count on two hands how many people came in from off the street.  I got a lot of lookers from fellow venders and lots of, "I'll be back later to get what I want," but no one bought anything.

2014 is a new year with lots of new shows, and now that I know I need to look for shows well in advance, hopefully I can get into a few of the big ones.  Wish me luck :)

My view

My coasters

Loose charms


Still perfecting how to display the necklaces on the peg board.

My table

No comments:

Post a Comment